Dedicated to Super Junior^^. -Malaysian ELF

20101115

Heechul's son.. Taemin?

ELF+Shawols says that Taemin is the son of Heechul?
LOL, there's tons of comments like "Mother+Daughter quality time~" :))

In SJ my bias is Heechul, he used to be my ultimate bias.. But now I'm oh so in love with Taemin <3 Cannot take my eyes of him. I love Onew+Key's jumpy attitude but I will always run back to Taemin.

Great, my mother in law is my former ultimate bias =o=
I don't think they look a like, but in this video.. They do look a like. Probably the hair.


Check this out, the most solid proof that Taemin is Heenim's son. ;P

My comment on the video~
"Man, at first I thought, "HAHA, Heechullie is camwhoring~~"
And then, I saw a DJ Tweeting(obviously rofl)....
That's Taemin! XDD
HAHA, I think they look a like here. Other place? nahhh~"

Does your old bias have a similar look or personality of your new bias? :D

0 everlastingfriends:

Post a Comment