Dedicated to Super Junior^^. -Malaysian ELF

20101118

How to go to concert&home..

Nab&I have been thinking a lot for this..
My head almost explodes(well, not rly.. hehe)!!

Plan 1.
Go to Nab's house, then ask his dad to send us to my aunt's house at KL, to put our bags there. <-u know why if you read the rest.
My Aunt will send us to the stadium.
My Aunt will take us home.
We sleep at her house.
My dad takes us home.

BUT.. If we wait for my aunt, isn't that dangerous?

Plan 2.
Nab's dad will take her to the stadium&back home.
My dad will send me to the stadium&fetch me after the concert ends.

But what if Nab's dad comes late?

Do you have any plans?
Argh, my mom said this is my problem. She only gave permission..-.- 

Do respond ToT

2 comments:

  1. I don't know,, haha. What can I say, I don't even plan it for myself. But get ready to keep in touch with the other Msian ELFs, it might help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fahamokha90 huhu, i hope the oppas can help us ... :P I dont mind sleeping at their hotel room xDDD

    ReplyDelete