Dedicated to Super Junior^^. -Malaysian ELF

20101119

My SJ bias.. UNKNOWN.

My longest bias in SJ is probably Mr. Lee Sung Min. ^^
He captures my heart with his aegyo and innocence. Yet, he is actually a strong guy with cool taekwando moves! :33

Haha, then I switched to Heechul! His cyworld posts are very captivating and I always checkout heecat.com to see his cyworld updates. 
Because of Donghae.. He uses Twitter..
I miss how he elaborates the things that have been lingering on his mind.
At least he got to keep more in contact with his pals ^^

My current bias is Lee Tae Min. !
And out of all 3, Taemin makes me happy the most. I have his pictue straps and I tied on my pencil box. Lol, during exams.. He cheers me up! :D

P/S I failed on PI&Geo. ToT

1 comment:

  1. ooo my first sj bias is kibum hahahaha xD and then kyuhyun, and now still kyuhyun, no more no less..

    ReplyDelete