Dedicated to Super Junior^^. -Malaysian ELF

20101114

What am I going to wear for SS3?

This is it! <3

keke, this shirt only cost me RM 9.90. Quite unexpected, huh? 
That why my blog is 909elf :3e 

I bought it at Sakan, in Perak. Idk what Sakan means -.-
Balqis kept saying jokes about Sakan, haha, I don't know the meaning! 
I should find my dictionary A.S.A.P ~

It took me 30 mins to find this top. At first I didn't found the right one, ya know.
I stopped searching for it and went to buy this cheap bag. RM15.90 -o-

While waiting for the cashier girl to scan the price, I just try to take one last look. 
Yeah! ^o^

If only this shirt says 3rd instead of 2nd.. :P
The top says "Special Life Plan" Hehe, lovee ~


3 comments:

  1. you are freaking excited hahah! i'm gonna search for a t shirt too xD *joy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @fahamokha90

    hahah, im addicted to sj! want to look my best(cheaply rofl, sounds weird ) at ss3! :D

    I dont want to find myself the only person wearing a red shirt :))~

    ReplyDelete