Dedicated to Super Junior^^. -Malaysian ELF

20101114

Will I have the chance to go to SS3?

I just read faha's blog, and it says "SS3 Manila, sold out in 2hours".

I expect that kind of news.. Super Junior is dominating Asia since 2005. :P
Haha, it's a shame Teukie doesn't get 5*5 treatment in Star King. :))

For Malaysia, I hope they won't be sold out quicker than Manila's. >_<
That would be a total blow out!
Gahh, booking the ticket online sounds impossible.!

Well, am planning to buy the ticket at Sg Wang anyways, hopefully the line won't be long. I WILL come early in the morning to get nice seats. ^^~

This will be my first and last concert I tell you, except if SHINee has a concert in Malaysia. I love SJ+SHINee. :D

P/S I'm Taemin's wife. ;) Haha

0 everlastingfriends:

Post a Comment